Welcome to our Chainlify website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with
Chainlify’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and
conditions, please do not use our website. The term "Chainlify" or "us" or "we" refers to Chainlify Limited, the
owner of the website, whose registered office is The Retreat, 406 Roding Lane South, Woodford Green, Essex,
England, IG8 8EY. Our company registration number is 11388203 in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to
change without notice.
Web Analytics cookies may be used to improve the design and user experience of our website by providing
statistics on site usage and pages visited.
- Any information you submit through our website enquiry forms may be stored and passed to the necessary
member of staff. We may share your information with carefully selected third parties. If you would rather we
didn't do so, please let us know.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website
for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or
errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent
permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall
not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are
acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your
convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no
responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to English law.
Last updated November 2018